sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

Say Something

Credt: One Dí Things

I see you walk by, extra fly baby where you going can I roll? (Is it cool if I come with you baby?) Living beach life, feeling right you're the hottest everybody knows Burnin' up burnin' up show em' what you got babe you got it baby let it show Just turn it up, turn it up Let me know whats up Don't just stand there girl
I gotta know Say somethin' if your feeling the vibe Say somethin' baby don't be so shy Say somethin' cause youre all in my head like Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah yeah Say somethin' cause youre driving me crazy Say somethin' cause youre driving me wild Say somethin' the was youre working it baby its Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah yeah When we talk girl, fireworks something like the 4th of July Youre super hot, fire hot something like the sun in the sky (Pretty hot babe)

Burnin' up Burnin' up show em' what you got babe you got it baby let it show Just turn it up, turn it up Let me know whats up Don't just stand there girl I gotta know Say somethin' if your feeling the vibe Say somethin' baby don't be so shy Say somethin' cause youre all in my head like

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah yeah Say somethin' cause youre driving me crazy Say somethin' cause youre driving me wild Say somethin' the was youre working it baby its Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah yeah Hey baby tell me something maybe I gotta know whats up I gotta know right now Hey baby tell me something maybe I gotta know whats up I gotta know right now Say somethin' if your feeling the vibe Say somethin' baby don't be so shy Say somethin' cause youre all in my head like Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah yeah Say somethin' cause youre driving me crazy Say somethin' cause youre driving me wild Say somethin' the was youre working it baby its Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh yeah yeah

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário