sábado, 31 de agosto de 2013

Beautiful Nightmare

Credt: One Dí Things

Every night I rush to my bed With hopes that maybe I`ll get a chance to see you when I close my eyes, i'm goin` out of my head Lost in a fairytale Can you hold my hand and be my guide Clouds filled with stars cover your skies And I hope it rains You`re the perfect lullaby What kind of dream is this? It Can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare Either way I Don`t wanna wake up from you Sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare Somebody pinch me Your love's too good to be true. My guilty pleasure I ain`t goin` nowhere Baby,long as you're here I`ll be floating on air Cause you`re my (sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare) Either way I Don`t wanna wake up from you I mention you when I say my prayers I wrap you around all of my thoughts Boy you are my temporary high I wish when I wake up you're there So wrap your arms around me for real And tell me you'll stay by my side Clouds filled with stars cover your skies And I hope it rains You`re the perfect lullaby What kind of dream is this?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário