sexta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2013

11:11

Credt: One Dí Things

It's 11:11 Make a wish Make a wish and say x3 I hope you come true 1 2 3 4 Soon as you walk through the door Counting 5 6 7 8 9 One million thoughts quick hit my mind (Have you been running) Where have you been lately You know it drives me crazy You know i miss your kiss Hate to let you see me like this Because i know when she's on my mind She's got me all worked up inside And i know it's going down tonight Because she's moving and it feels so right Girl you got me feeling right And i know that you've been hating me Let the things i said be history You can move like that i can move like this Girl you know its time ot make a wish Make a wish girl It's 11:11 Make a wish Make a wish and say x3 I hope you come true It's 11:11 Make a wish Make a wish and say x3

I hope you come true 8 7 6 to the 5 I'll be singing your song and i'll sign it all night Cause 4 3 2 1 I dont wanna be singing alone You are the perfect melody But now by harmony is feeling out of key I just wanna feel your love again Why dont you say that we're more than friends Because i know when she's on my mind She's got me all worked up inside And i know it's going down tonight
Because she's moving and it feels so right Girl you got me feeling right And i know that you've been hating me Let the things i said be history You can move like that i can move like this Girl you know its time ot make a wish Make a wish girl It's 11:11 Make a wish Make a wish and say x3 I hope you come true Because your everything I'm looking for I know because I'm not looking anymore And I'm so lucky with the love I found It's 11:11 Make a wish Make a wish and say x3 I hope you come true It's 11:11 Make a wish Make a wish and say x3 I hope you come true It's 11:11 Make a wish Make a wish and say x3 I hope you come true And I'm so lucky with the love I found Love I found And I'm so lucky with the love I found Love I found

Um comentário: